Develop Smarter Marketing & Connect to Business Impact
The best forms of marketing don’t feel like marketing at all. Become fluent in new approaches, foundational practices and the latest platforms, as you prepare to excel in this fast-paced field and stay ahead of trends. The Digital Marketing Program offered by UT will guide you in developing strategies to help support business decisions and gain the skills needed to succeed.
Go beyond traditional marketing practices and understand your customer's digital world. From practical marketing strategies to customer segmentation, journey design, search engine optimization (SEO), paid and organic social media, marketing analytics, pay-per-click advertising, and more, be ready to roll-up your sleeves and apply your new skills in this hands-on, interactive course.
8 Modules Online ($4,995)
Program Discounts Are Available For
Learn in-demand marketing skills: omni-channel marketing, social media strategy, marketing analytics, key data metrics, customer-centric approaches, and, most importantly, how to connect the dots to the bottom line via customer acquisition and retention. Designed by leading experts in their field, this nationally recognized program comes with the Digital Marketing Ultimate Toolkit with over 60 templates, eBooks, spreadsheets, calendars, posters, checklists, strategic planning guides, and executive presentations.
This is a growing, competitive marketplace. The comprehensive Digital Marketing Certificate Program will provide you with the skills you need to succeed in today's online world. This is a course for those at every level, whether you're taking your first steps towards becoming a digital marketing professional or sharpening your existing skills. Don't miss this opportunity to transform your career – enroll now and start learning today!
Module 1 - Digital Strategy
Discover successful elements to create a digital strategy that is aspirational and attainable.
- Blue Ocean Strategy: Think beyond the common areas where competitors ﬁght for market share and move toward spaces where little or no competition exists.
- SMART Goals: Thinking big is an excellent ﬁrst step, but every strategy should also include goals that are Speciﬁc, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound.
- Audience: Identify primary, secondary, and tertiary audiences. Create an approach that reaches those most likely to engage with your digital strategies.
- Message: Align with your audience for a greater impact.
- Platform: Choose a platform that best fits your strategic goals.
Module 2 - Client Insight: The Ultimate Guide
Uncover how Customer Experience (CX) drives a relevant digital marketing dialogue. Learn the importance of aligning your product marketing with how your customer experiences your product for retention and revenue growth.
- Identify the pillars of CX: Learn how your Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) and effective marketing tactics work together to create brand loyalty.
- Meet your customers where they are: Deﬁne your Ideal Customer Proﬁle (ICP).
- Explore account-based marketing: Engage customers and use insights to drive demand with targeted marketing.
- Join forces with your customers: Use an empathetic and insightful approach to maximize your efforts.
Module 3 - Marketing Automation
Learn the fundamentals of marketing automation and the opportunities it presents to foster relationships with customers through digital interactions.
- Identify your business needs: Examine high-level studies of marketing automation technology and beneﬁts, and determine how it fits into your organization.
- Lead generation & marketing funnel: Learn to view content engagement as a request for more information. Use marketing automation to build interactions that move customers through your marketing funnel and into conversions.
- Working with data: One of the beneﬁts of marketing automation is access to signiﬁcant amounts of data. Explore how to interpret and use data to inform marketing decisions.
- Content design: Gain best practices for content design and learn important opt-out requirements to ensure positive customer experiences.
- Workﬂow & automation: Use marketing automation tools to create a clear path for customers based on their choices.
Module 4 - Content Marketing
Examine the crucial elements needed to develop and deliver content marketing campaigns that build reputation and engagement with customers and prospects.
- Audience & voice: Learn the importance of defining your audience, including their concerns, feelings and other factors at different stages of the buying process.
- Content framework: Discover elements of a campaign brief and the benefits of developing a brief prior to launching a content campaign.
- Create your brand story: Use content marketing to help tell a story about your products, services and overall brand.
- Channel strategies: Learn how to apply content in owned, earned, and paid channels or platforms.
- Tools of the trade: Review top tips, tricks and resources to inspire content marketing campaigns.
- Measuring success: Align measurement techniques to the traditional depths of the marketing funnel, and discover why it's important to give content marketing initiatives time to take hold.
Module 5 - Social Media
Gain strategies and best practices to boost brand, product and service awareness through organic social media.
- Deﬁning brand personas for social media: Understand the importance of knowing your audience.
- Social media platforms: Discover the current reach and popularity of social media platforms.
- Content development & posting frequency: Learn the best type of content and the recommended posting frequency for the most popular platforms.
- Audience interaction & engagement: Uncover new ways to communicate with your audience.
- Leverage graphics, video & live streaming: Explore the most effective use of visuals to improve customer response.
- Organic social media analytics, KPIs, & ROI: Learn how to measure the eﬀectiveness or your posts.
Module 6 - Drive Leads & Sales with Paid Search
Understand the concept of a paid search prior to making an investment, and explore how paid search strategies are instituted and measured.
- Drive leads & sales: Discover why an investment in paid search may be worth it for your organization. Review the structure of Google search pages.
- Campaign setup: Learn the requirements of launching a campaign.
- Keywords: Examine how keyword intent and match types can enhance or detract from campaign success.
- Creating the ad: Create a compelling ad and call-to-action that aligns with your objectives, and understand how the Google Quality Score aﬀects performance.
- Landing pages: Learn how to layout landing pages that work.
- Measure & optimize performance: Discover how tracking performance and modifying elements will improve the results of your ongoing investment.
Module 7 - Data & Analytics
Learn how to align data and analytics with business objectives and outcomes.
- Analytics assumptions & data foundations: Dispel myths around analytics and see the data cornerstones on which businesses should focus.
- Apply data to business outcomes & information to revenue: Uncover how to interpret data in a way that's meaningful to decision-makers.
- Turn KPIs into action: Move KPIs from intangibles into actions that can be tracked.
- Make sense of attribution: Understand the diﬀerence between ﬁrst, last and linear attribution. Analyze the eﬀect that multiple touchpoints have on web conversions.
- Examine behavioral factors: Examine how raw data ignores human behavioral factors and how you can tie behavioral inﬂuences to online actions.
Module 8 - Digital Transformation
Gain practical ways to bridge gaps between marketing and other functional areas that will impact digital transformation and beneﬁt the entire organization.
- The necessity of planning: Understand the importance of completing a thorough plan before platforms or initiatives are launched to maximize buy-in.
- Build a speciﬁcation: Uncover the necessity of building a spec before creating a Request for Proposal and how this step can help you gather quotes that are competitive and thorough.
- The necessity of process: Learn why process is a critical element of digital transformation and the long-tail eﬀect of the institution of digital practices.
- The necessity of community: Discover how to build relationships that support the success of your digital strategies through collaboration with other functional areas.
Capstone Project: Digital Marketing Portfolio
During the program, you work through projects most important to you and your company and develop plans to utilize your new skills. As you document each step, you’ll create your own toolkit and Digital Marketing Portfolio to organize your findings and identify the key actions needed to accomplish your goals for ultimate success.
Sue thinks big and then executes her vision. As the CEO at Desidara, she has built a team of designers, web and multimedia developers and writers that help organizations from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies communicate effectively. Clients include Danone North America, Erie Insurance, The Timken Co., Morgan Engineering, Akron Children’s Hospital and The Schroer Group.
Sue recognized the traditional advertising agency model was shifting and that many of the opportunities online and digital communications offered shouldn’t just be add-ons to her business. As a result, she aggressively restructured her agency, changing not only the company name but also its specialties, skills and client models to get ahead of the trends.
In recent years, she partnered with a tech expert to launch Squawqr Mobile Media, which is a technology platform that transforms data into web apps for public companies, small businesses, academia and nonprofits.
With more than 20 years in the online marketing industry, Matt excels in combining his marketing background with programming know-how to help companies create comprehensive strategies that improve web presence and conversions. Matt was an internet entrepreneur in the early '90s, which led to his development in SEO. After selling his first venture, he worked as a software engineer and then built the online marketing departments at two agencies.
Matt founded SiteLogic Marketing in 2006 and gained immediate attention in the industry, catapulting SiteLogic as one of the top online marketing agencies. He has taught at companies including Google, Experian, Microsoft, Disney, Proctor & Gamble, and IBM, and has worked with a vast and widely-known clientele. He’s authored books including Internet Marketing: An Hour a Day, Wired to be Wowed, and Teach New Dogs Old Tricks.
Sharon is a veteran in the marketing and public relations industry, beginning her career in Atlanta in 1987. She develops integrated, results-focused marketing, PR and digital campaigns for clients in real estate, community improvement districts, food/beverage, professional services, sports, nonprofits and technology. Completive by nature, she created communications 21 in 1992, at the naïve age of 28, to see if she could do it. Within the first two years, she won the DeKalb Chamber’s Stargazer award for “Small Business Start-Up of the Year” and the Young Advertising Professional Award presented by the Atlanta Ad Club. In 2013, she won Business to Business Magazine’s Woman of Excellence award. Over the next 28 years, the company has garnered 80+ awards for its campaigns.
David has a 20+ year history of selling and servicing premium brands locally, nationally and globally to discerning clients for category leaders in bespoke hospitality, luxury real estate, global corporate housing, wine country catering, and marquee names in finance, consulting, technology and the modern workplace movement.
Always the "client insight guy" at any company he's worked for, David has often been the leader of the client experience team. His current role is Vice President of Client Experience at Garten, Inc. where the customer journey of all Garten clients coast-to-coast rolls up to him.
David's past clients elsewhere include the majority of "Fortune 100" accounts as well as start-ups in every stage of development. The art and science of business storytelling in relation to the Customer Journey is David's area of expertise. This includes the RFP process, onboarding new clients, growing existing business, and retaining at-risk accounts through a joint effort with C-level client leaders, Venture Capitalist investors, Equity Finance Firms and a playbook of Marketing resources.
Brandon is an active cloud-computing technologist, consultant and business instructor with more than 10 years in assisting businesses with digital adaption. He has developed corporate training curriculums for enterprise clients including Microsoft, Amazon and TD Bank. Brandon currently manages a Sales & Marketing firm specializing in implementing Cloud CRM Solutions. He is also a Salesforce 2020 Marketing Champion and speaker for user groups and regional events.
Leah is the Senior Director of Hilton Grand Vacations and oversees the content marketing strategy. She has more than 20 years of experience developing and executing on public relations, social media and digital marketing campaigns in the education, financial services and hospitality industries, primarily for Fortune 500 and other publicly traded companies.
Leah is a storyteller at heart and strongly believes that the best content marketers know how to marry the art of storytelling with the science of data and measurement.